Anger is a normal, healthy emotion. However, it can be a problem if you find it difficult to keep under control. Everyone has their own triggers for what makes them angry. Anger becomes a problem when it harms you or the people around you. This can happen when ...
- you regularly express your anger through destructive behaviour
- your anger is negatively impacting your health
- anger becomes your go-to emotion
- you haven’t developed healthy ways to express your anger
controlling our anger makes us stronger
Learning healthy ways to express anger is important for our health and our relationships. We can help by offering ...
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and behave
- Counselling to help you explore the cause of your anger and how to manage it
To find out more about Anger Managment Techniques
email or call Aberdeen Peterhead Elgin